Job Title: First Aid Personnel (First Aid and First Aid Drivers)
Locations: Derry/Londonderry, Coleraine, Greater Belfast
Salary: £7.20/£8.50 per hour
Type: Flexible Part Time Working – 24 hours per week minimum (Monday-Sunday)
Do you want to work for the fastest growing Independent Ambulance Service in Northern Ireland?
Do you want a job that is fulfilling and satisfying working with those that need care and attention whilst being moved between hospitals or to and from home? Perhaps you are looking for a change?
If so, we may have the right opportunity for you.
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland. Due to continued expansion and project wins we are now recruiting First Aid personnel. As part of our First Aid team with Proparamedics Ltd, you will have the opportunity to work in a varied number of situations supporting Patient Transfers, and Private and Public Events e.g. music and sporting venues throughout NI.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member.
- A caring and empathetic attitude to vulnerable people e.g. on hospital discharge, dialysis patients, or someone injured at an event
- First Response Emergency Care Level 3 certification or equivalent
- A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing training
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving licence – First Aid Drivers must have a minimum of a C1/D1/D2 categoryon their Licence
- Willing to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday (at least 2 weekends per month) supporting Patient Transfers, and Private and Public Events e.g. music and sporting venues throughout NI.
For suitable candidates in-house training for FREC 3 qualification may be made available prior to taking up employment. Costs to be met by the applicant. Terms and Conditions to be agreed with successful candidates.
For further information and application details please contact Pamela on 028 9023 2373 or email@example.com
Closing date for applications 5 pm on 07 June 2017