Job Title: First Aid Personnel (First Aid and First Aid Drivers)
Locations: Greater Belfast, Derry/Londonderry, Coleraine
Salary and Contract Structure on application
Type: Flexible Part Time Working
Proparamedics Ltd is the leading independent ambulance service working across Northern Ireland with a dedicated in house Training department. Due to continued expansion and expressions of interest in our training services we require additional Instructors.
“Working with Proparamedics is not a job it is an adventure!” Staff Member.
- A caring and empathetic attitude to vulnerable people/adults at risk of harm e.g. on hospital discharge, dialysis patients, or someone injured at an event
- First Response Emergency Care Level 3 certification or equivalent
- A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing training
- Good communication skills
- Full clean driving licence – First Aid Drivers must have a minimum of a C1/D1/D2 category on their Licence.
- Willing to work flexible hours Monday to Sunday (at least 2 weekends per month) – We have a particular need for staff willing to work around weekends (Thursday – Saturday)
For suitable candidates in-house training for FREC 3 qualification may be made available prior to taking up employment. Costs to be met by the applicant. Terms and Conditions to be agreed with successful candidates.
For further information, please contact Pamela on 028 9023 2373 or email@example.com.
Closing date for applications 5pm on 13 October 2017.