Job Title: Kit and Equipment Manager
Location: Belfast based but remit is NI wide
Salary: £10-£12 per hour
Type: 40 hours per week – weekend/late night working will be required
Proparamedics is the largest Independent Ambulance company in Northern Ireland. We provide event medical services to a broad spectrum of clients, from the Balmoral Show to Down Royal Race Course, from International football to local marathons. In addition, we have medical rooms based at event sites such as the SSE Arena and the Ulster and Waterfront Halls. Proparamedics also works to supplement the Northern Ireland Ambulance Service in providing a non-urgent patient transfer service primarily for patients travelling from hospital to home or hospital to hospital.
The professional management of our Kit and Equipment Department is critical in supporting the ambulance crews and the on-site medical teams at events. We are therefore looking for an individual who has experience of working in a stores/management of equipment environment with strong organisational and communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team in a rapidly expanding environment.
- Recognised or proven stores training and/or experience
- Full driving licence (preferably with a C1/D1/D2 category)
- Ability to work across a multidisciplinary team and independently
- A proven ability to be proactive and able to demonstrate evidence of effective organisational skills
- Evidence of an ability to effectively communicate Company requirements and ensure adherence to policies and procedures
- A willingness to learn and take part in ongoing in house training
- Knowledge of stock control systems and/or software
- Evidence of experience using medical equipment and/or working in a medical field
- The successful candidate will be working with medical professionals hence this a desirable criterion
Please note 2 x work based references will be required before job offers will be confirmed.
Closing date for applications 5 pm on 09 June 2017.